Riu Guanacaste Palace ~ Costa Rica ~ All Inclusive Luxury Vacation Package
Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica is located in Guanacaste, Costa Rica at the edge of the beach of Matapalo. This new hotel, fully prepared to provide the best service to its customers, has four swimming pools (one with a swim-up bar), jacuzzi, gym, sauna and a wellness center “Renova Spa” with different treatments and massages. Everything you need for maximum comfort during your stay.
The quality of the cuisine offered at the different restaurants of the hotel is exceptional thanks to our chefs, who prepare a variety of dishes, from classic to the most exotic. You’ll want to try each of our menus and thanks to the All Inclusive service, you will be able to enjoy the buffet restaurant or the four different theme restaurants of the hotel.
If your stay is for work purposes, then the Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica will be ideal for you. It has five conference rooms, modern and fully equipped so you can conduct meetings or events in a professional and simple way, well as various services that you will be able to request. Being on a privileged environment, the hotel offers a variety of activities on the beautiful beaches such as diving or fishing in the Pacific waters, Eco-tourism in the volcanic areas, and during the day several programs of entertainment for all ages, whether in family or friends.
The hotel has a gym, table tennis, volleyball, tennis court, windsurf, sailing, snorkeling equipment, kayaks and other water activities. If your favorite sport is golf, the Four Seasons Golf Club has fantastic views over the sea.
Guanacaste is less tropical, humid and lush than the rest of the country. Its plains and dry forests sometimes remind African savanna landscapes. Inland you can see the savanna, local cowboys on their horses while driving their flocks, which are authentic figures of popular culture of this destination. From the hotel, you can do several excursions that you cannot miss, like the visit of the National Park Rincon de la Vieja, The Safari Park or the capital of Guanacaste: Liberia
Food and Beverage Outlets
- Coconut, Pool bar with swim-up bar.
- Daiquiri, Lobby bar.
- Flora, Plaza bar.
- Capachino, Patisserie & ice cream parlor.
- Lounge 24, Open 24 hours.
- Tico Tico, Lounge bar with terrace.
- Arenal, Main restaurant with terrace.
- Krystal, Fusion restaurant.
- L’anfora, Italian restaurant.
- Cuisine: Italian.
- Tokio, Japanese restaurant.
- Cuisine: Japanese.
- Papagayo Grill, Grill & Steakhouse restaurant.
- Cuisine: Steaks.
- Breakfast: Full American breakfast buffet, on the spot cooking stations, fruits, juices and Cava. Continental breakfast/snack.
- Lunch: Hot and cold buffet and on the spot cooking stations. Pizzas, pasta, salads and assorted desserts.
- Dinner (“Arenal” restaurant): Buffets and on the spot cooking stations. Special evenings: Theme buffet (two times a week). Optional dining ( la carte, reservations required in advance): “Krystal” Fusion restaurant, “Tokio” Japanese restaurant, “L’Anfora” Italian restaurant (buffet starters) and “Papagayo” Grill and steakhouse.
- Snacks 24 hours a day.
- Beverages: Unlimited local and imported beverages served 24 hours a day. Drinks service at the pool.
- Regularly restocked mini-bar and liquor dispenser.
- Room service 24 hours a day
- Sports and activities: Gym, workout, beach-volleyball, billiards. Floodlit hard surface tennis court (300 m).
- Steam bath, jacuzzi. Windsurfing, pedalos, snorkeling equipment, kayaking and 1 introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool.
- Entertainment: Daytime entertainment programfor children ages 4 to 12 (daily). Daytime entertainment program for adults (daily). Shows, Riu evening program or live music (daily). “Pacha” night club (open 6 nights a week).
- Complimentary entrance to the night club and the Casino (drinks not included).
- All taxes and gratuities.