8 Day Art Cities of Spain
8 Day Spain First Class accommodations in Madrid, Valencia & Barcelona
Contact Us for Travel Dates & Prices
With this deal, you'll receive flights, First Class accommodations, transfers, transportation between cities, an English-speaking tour manager throughout, plus tours that take you to the must-see attractions of Venice, Florence and Rome.
From Venice, enjoy a boat tour to the Island of Murano, known for its fine glasswork, followed by a walking tour of Venice and a visit to the Doge's Palace. Discover the peaceful islands of Burano and Torcello on the Venetian Lagoon then opt to join an off the beaten path tour of Venice.
Travel through the stunning golden landscape of Tuscany and enjoy a Tuscan cooking class and learn to make homemade pasta, rural soups, sauces. Continue to the lively Renaissance city of Florence, visit the Accademia of Fine Arts, which houses Michelangelo's David, and other significant works of art. En route to Rome, visit the medieval town of Assisi, with its Roman ruins, winding streets and sacred shrines. In the Eternal City, enjoy visits to the Vatican Museums, Michelangelo's breathtaking Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica, and the Colosseum.
Escorted Package Includes:
- Flights New York-Madrid, Barcelona-New York
- Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 6 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Madrid
- 2 nights Valencia
- 2 nights Barcelona
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges including Barcelona city taxes
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 8 meals: 6 breakfasts, 2 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in all major cities & entrance fees per itinerary
- Visit the renowned Prado Museum with its astonishing collection of Goya and El Greco masterpieces
- Travel to Toledo, a city that still retains its medieval atmosphere, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Drive along the Mediterranean coast with unforgettable views
- View Valencia’s extraordinary Arts and Science City with its breathtaking avant-garde architecture
- Tour Penedes, one of the most exciting wine regions in Spain for a wine tasting at a local cellar
- View Gaudi's masterpiece, La Sagrada Familia, the iconic symbol of Barcelona
How to Book:
To book, phone Karyn Fallon at Imagine Tours & Adventures, LLC ~ Let us help you get away!
1 (603) 744-3135