16 Day Tour of Thailand with Phuket & Flights
16 Day Classic Thailand with Phuket
From the bustle of Bangkok to the tranquil Thai Palaces & Temples, plus Phuket’s world-class beaches
Contact Us for Travel Dates & Prices
Explore Thailand, the gem of Southeast Asia, which boasts fascinating culture, historic palaces, museums and temples. Your journey begins in the vibrant and cosmopolitan metropolis of Bangkok, the "City of Angels", where you'll visit Wat Po and see the famous Reclining Buddha. Join the optional tour of the Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha. Journey to Ayutthaya and visit the Chai Wattanaram Temple, built by King Prasat Tong, a commoner who overthrew the previous king and took his throne.
In Sukhothai, visit the Old Town and marvel at the ancient Buddha figures, palaces, ruined temples and historical monuments, before venturing north to Chiang Rai. Travel to the market town of Mae Sai, the northern-most point of Thailand, where there is an opportunity to cross into Myanmar. See the meeting point for the borders of Thailand, Myanmar and Laos, then embark on a short cruise along the banks of the Mekong to the small island of Don Sao in Laos and savor a locally prepared lunch in a nearby farming village.
Experience Chiang Mai, the cultural heart of Northern Thailand. Here, witness demonstrations of how silk, lacquer, silver, wood and bronze wares are made on the handicraft street of Sankampang, enjoy the authentic experience of dinner in a local Chiang Mai family home, and visit the most interesting temples in Chiang Mai.
Next, fly to Phuket, where you will have two full days at leisure to explore on your own. Visit the Aquarium, Butterfly and Orchid Gardens and the Thai Village or discover the 19th century buildings in the older quarter of the town. Join the optional full day excursion to the magnificent Phi Phi Islands or cruise to Phang Nga Bay and Lawa Island, with mangrove jungles and pristine white sandy beaches. Lastly, travel back to Bangkok and enjoy your final day revisiting some of the city's fantastic sights, or shop for souvenirs and treasures.
- Round trip flights Los Angeles-Bangkok, Bangkok-Los Angeles (some departure operate in reverse)*. Other departure cities available.
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All intra-flights: Chiang Mai-Phuket & Phuket-Bangkok
- 14 nights accommodations
- 4 nights Bangkok
- 1 night Ayutthaya
- 1 night Sukhothai
- 2 nights Chiang Rai
- 3 nights Chiang Mai
- 3 nights Phuket
- Hotel taxes, fees & services charges & hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 21 meals: 14 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 4 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout & services of local guide in Phuket
- Entrance fees per itinerary
How to Book:
To book, phone Karyn Fallon at Imagine Tours & Awesome Adventures ~ Let us help you get away!
1 (603) 744-3135
* The following additional fees are not included, where applicable: optional tours and gratuities.