13 Night 1st Class Danube River Cruise Berlin, Dresden & Prague
15 Day Package: Germany, Czech Republic, Austria & Hungary Budapest
Contact Us for Travel Dates & Prices
Discover the magic of Europe by land and water and save $850 per person when you book today! Only river cruising offers the unique opportunity to visit Europe's historic cities and charming, less-traveled villages as you sail the world's most beautiful waterways.
Enjoy city tours of Berlin, Dresden, Prague, Regensburg, Vienna, Bratislava and Budapest that emphasize the local history, architecture and old world charm. Tour the historic Benedictine Abbey in Melk and visit Passau or opt to join an optional full day tour to beautiful Salzburg, birthplace of Mozart.
Plus, with additional time at leisure in Berlin, Dresden and Prague, you'll truly be able to experience the culture of these incredible cities, taking in the beautiful architecture, lively nightlife, museums, galleries and world-class restaurants.
Plus, with three nights in Prague, you will embark on a tour of the city including a visit to the 1000-year-old Hradcany Castle grounds and have the opportunity to enjoy the city at your leisure, taking in the beautiful medieval architecture.
- 13 nights deluxe accommodations
- 2 nights Berlin
- 1 night Dresden
- 3 nights Prague
- 7 nights outside cabin, Category E, aboard the First Class MS Monarch Express, First Class Monarch Princess
- River port charges of $190 per person
- Cruise & hotel porterage
- 27 meals: 13 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 8 dinners
- Shore excursions and entrance fees per itinerary
- Unlimited wine and beer with dinners
- Daily entertainment including an on-board musician
How to Book
To book, phone Karyn Fallon at Imagine Tours & Adventures LLC ~ Let us help you get away!